The software suite dedicated to deploying and managing Luceor’s mobile networks gains numerous new modules and a complete makeover
Velizy, France, May 11 2016 – Luceor, the WiMesh networks pioneer, today announced immediate availability of MeshTool Suite, the new generation of its design, management and monitoring software dedicated to WiMesh mobile broadband networks.
This major evolution of the MeshTool software highlights Luceor’s commitment to the development of intuitive and powerful graphical tools that enable industrials, local authorities, as well as security, public transport and logistics professionals to connect devices and users to their strategic applications everywhere, at any time and at very high-speed.
Luceor’s MeshTool Suite comprises complementary modules made to help system integrators and users throughout the project cycle (design, configuration, installation) and their WiMesh network’s life cycle (monitoring, reporting, network evolutions, etc.):
- MeshTool Designer offers an intuitive graphical interface to design a WiMesh infrastructure. Users can “drag-and-drop” equipment to “draw” their WiMeshnetwork.Configuration files are then automatically generatedfor each WiMeshrouter.
- MeshTool Configurator gives access the configuration of each WiMesh router to modify and backup their settings, or updatetheir software in a centralized way.
- MeshTool Viewer shows everyequipment part of the WiMesh infrastructure at a glance, includingtheir wired and wireless connectionsand theirstatuses. Equipmentcanbelocatedona geographic mapsor on site maps.
- MeshTool Survey helps optimize the radio coverage of a WiMesh router by calculating its antenna coverage and the connection throughput.
- MeshTool Monitor gives real time information as well as the history of each connection (throughput, latency, SNR, VU-meter) for fixed and mobile WiMesh routers.
MeshTool Suite is at the core of Luceor’s strategy and will receive new modules over time. Thanks to this additional intelligence, WiMesh infrastructures enrich business processes, such as when geo-locating mobile equipment in real time, sending alarms on smartphones or automatically generating reports.
“With MeshTool Suite, Luceor offers a unique tool on the market,” said Firas Hantouche, Luceor’s Product Marketing Director. “Technicians and network managers like the visibility that MeshTool Suite offers them on their WiMesh networks. Its ease of use and its power make it possible to easily deploy and manage a private mobile network. We are already working on future versions that will go even further in automating the design, configuration and monitoring of Luceor networks.”
A European vendor based in Paris, Luceor has been spearheading the development of WiMesh technology to connect strategic and mission-critical applications since 2005. Our exceptionally advanced operating system and wireless equipment enable the ultimate mobile broadband networks guaranteeing total connectivity for people, places and things on the move. For more information, please visit www.luceor.com