Luceor’s GigaMesh-AWS is the only equipment on the market capable of creating a temporary broadband tactical network. With 3 radios and 600 Mbps UDP throughput, GPS positioning and a smart battery offering multi-days battery life and the ability to power additional external equipment, it is the ideal solution for the rapid deployment of temporary or emergency broadband networks.
- 3 dual-band radios with a wide choice of external antennas
- Up to 600Mbps UDP throughput
- Intelligent battery module offering up to 36 hours battery life and more by adding optional battery packs
- Fast mounting brackets for easy installation anywhere
- Optional PoE-out module for powering third party devices (camera, etc.)
- Optional GPS module for automatic node geolocation on tactical maps